FIRST DAY ;
Pick up from ISTANBUL Airport or Sabiha GOKCEN Airport to the hotel ( Hotel is not included in our package )
Check in to the hotel and relax day
SECOND DAY ;
Full Day Group Sahaba Visits in Istanbul from 10 : 00 am till 16 : 30 pm with LUNCH
Tour Programme ;
* Pick up from the hotel at 10:00 Am
* Visiting Yeralti Camii ( Underground Mosque – Mescit )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Vehb Bin Huseyre ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Amr Bin As ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Sufyan Bin Uyeyne ( RA )
* Drive to Balat Area and Egrikapi
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdullah El-Hudri ( RA )
(Here our sufi master shares his stories and insights)
* Edirnekapi & City Walls Area Visit
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Haceti Hafir ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdulsiddik Bin Amir ( RA )
* Visiting Hz Sube ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Edhem ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Arpaci Hayreddin (RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Abdulrahman (RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Ebu Derda ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Halid bin Zeyd Ebu Eyyup El Ensari ( RA )
* Eyup Mosque & Cemetery Visit around the Mosque
* Namaz Time and pray in EYUP Area
* Merkezefendi Area, Cemetery & Surroundings Visit
* Lunch in Historical Merkezefendi Kofte ( Meatball with one drink )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Muhammed-El Ensari ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ahmad El Ensari ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Kaab ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ebu Seybe El Hudri ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Hamidullah El Ensari ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Muhammed El Ensari ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Humeyd Bin Bekir ( Small Ahmed ) ( RA ) and 2 More Sahabe
* Visiting Hz Cabir Bin Abdullah ( RA )
* Visiting Ebu Zer Gifari ( RA )
* Abdullah El Ensari ( RA )
* Hz. Halid bin Zeyd Ebu Eyyup El Ensari ( RA ) helper Cafer Ibni Sadik ( RA )
* Return Back to the Hotel around 16:00 – 16:30 pm
THIRD DAY ;
Full Day Group Classical Sultanahmet Tour from 08 : 30 am till 16 : 30 pm with LUNCH
Hagia (St.) Sophia Museum, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian.Built in 537 by Byzantine Emperor Justinianus, St.Sophia has been the largest cathedral in the world for nearly a thousand yeras; it is considered the masterpiece of Byzantine architecture;after having been the Patriarchal basilica of Constantinople, it was converted into a mosque in 1453 by Sultan Mehmet ii. the Conqueror and in to a museum by Atataurk in 1935.Tour of “Sultan Ahmet Center”, the heart of the “Old City” from where the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires were ruled.
Blue Mosque, facing Hagia Sophia, famous with its blue iznik tiles and unique with 6 minarets, built in the name of Sultan Ahmet. The last great imperial mosque of the classical period; it is name comes from 20.000 marvellous blue-toned iznik tiles decorating the interior walls.
Hippodrome, center of sportive (chariot races, athletics) events and political activities of the old city. Obelisk of Theodosius, Serpentine Column, German Fountain of Wilhelm ii are the monuments decorating Hippodrome.
Caferaga Medresesi, of foundation for serving Turkish Culture organizes various workshop on handicrafts and music.
Lunch at the Special Turkish Restaurant
Topkapi Palace Museum, this extraordinary and secret palace was the residence of the imperial Ottoman Sultans and the center of the Ottoman might for nearly 400 years.The building are a typical example of Ottoman architecture and the rooms exhibit rich collections of porcelains, robes, weapons,shields,armors,Ottoman miniatures, islamic calligraphic manuscripts as well as Ottoman treasures and jewellery.
( Treasury and Harem sections are not included in the program and are due to extra entry )
Grand Bazaar, the largest covered narket in the world with more than 60 streets and 4.000 shops, where you may find in a authentic oriental atmosphere all kind of gifts, leather clothing,rugs and kilims, antiques,jewellery,hand-woven fabrics etc…
Closed: Monday; St. Sophia — Tuesday; Topkapi Palace (Replaced with Underground Cistern)
- Hagia Sophia Museum
- Blue Mosque ( Sultanahmet Mosque )
- Topkapi Palace Museum
- Grand Bazaar
FOURTH DAY ;
Full Day Group Bosphorus Tour with Two Continents from 08 : 30 am till 16 : 30 pm with LUNCH
Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar) built between 1597 and 1664, it is the second oldest covered bazaar in the city. You may find there mystical smells of different aromas of various spices. Shops selling fruits, vegetables, flowers, fish etc..
Rustem Pasha Mosque Mimar Sinan built this mosque in 1560 for Rustem Pasha, son-in-law and the grand vizier of Suleyman the Magnificent. its particular beauty lies in iznik tiles covering it, both inside and outside.
Bosphorus Cruise the Bosphorus strait connects the sea of Marmara to the Black Sea and separates Europe and Asia, making istanbul one of the most beautiful cities in the world and the only one built astride two continents; this romantic cruise along the Bosphorus will allow you to admire the Dolmabahce Plalace, the Beylerbeyi Palace, the Ciragan Palace and the Rumeli Fortress, ancient wooden villas and bridges and all the wonderful and unige maritime landscapes.
Bosphorus Bridge drive on the bridge and enjoy the beautiful view when crossing the bridge from Europe to Asia.it is 1704m long and was the 4th longest in the world when completed.Unique chance to step from one continent (Europe) to another(Asia) in 2 minutes.
Lunch (at the top of Camlica Hill)
Camlica Hill the highest point in istanbul, exposing a panoramic view of istanbul city and Bosphorus from the best point of view.
Ortakoy is a cosmopolitan area, bordering waters of the Bosphorus with communites of Turks, Greeks, Armenians and Jews.The neighbourhood hosts many different religious. it is also a popular spot for locals and tourists a like with art galleries, night clubs, restaurants, sitting by the waterfront for drink tea and coffee.
Dolmabahce Palace Museum was the first European style palace built by Ottoman Sultans between 1843 and 1846.This is the last residence for Ottoman Sultans with 365 rooms and 22 saloons. Famous with the great collection of European antiquity, furniture and 4.5 tons chandelier. Ataturk lived the final part of his life in the residental part of the palace and died there.
Closed: Mondays and Thursdays; Dolmabahce Palace (Replaced with Galata Tower)
Includes ; Lunch, Transportation, Guide, Boat Cruise, Museums and Entrance Fees.
Dolmabahce Palace Museum
FIFTH DAY ;
Transfer from the hotel to the airport .
Have a nice flight and hope to see you again 🙂
5 Nights 4 Days Group Islamic Tours in Istanbul
275 EURO or 230 GBP or 320 USD
3 – 6 Guest
245 Euro or 205 GBP or 290 USD